Join us to explore the depths
of your own dreams
The heart and intention of the Dreamer’s Program is to create a community and a safe environment in which to explore the realm of our dreams together. We offer a container for that exploration as well as guidance with the dreams with the intention of supporting the dreamer’s inner work.
- We will have twice* a month classes where we teach and learn through discussion. These classes will be a combination of teaching time and sharing of our own experience. In all that we do, our intention will be to make space for this to go beyond a theoretical understanding and instead to become a community of learners working together and sharing our own process.
- We will have twice* a month Dream Gatherings with the specific intention of touching into dream moments, to help us each to go deeper into our own healing process and to explore our own relationship to consciousness. These gatherings and the dream process we use will be facilitated in the tradition of Embodied Dreamwork. There will also be 4 part prerecorded video course – available to assist you in the process of exploring your own dreams
- We will have a once* a month class related to Dreams and Creative Expression. It has always been an enormous part of our process to make space for our creative self to find voice and to express that in this world. It is also an enormous part of coming out of alienation and trauma and back into the fullness of who we are.
- We will have a once* a month class where we practice holding space with another person. As the person who is having space held for them we will be learning to trust and express our own needs. As the person holding space we will be learning what it means to be in relationship and make space for another to find their own way to what is true for them. This is a truly profound aspect of the program going beyond traditional teacher, student roles and allowing us each to learn to hold space and be held in our process in our own way.
- We will have an Email Listserv to share and to witness each other’s process. I cannot say enough how powerful a part of this community building process this listserv can be. We have tried using Facebook to share but there is something about the energy of being on Facebook that has never come close to the power of these listservs, when we have used them. They allow us each to have available the possibility of a daily reminder that we are not alone. A daily possibility to find our own voice.
*Because of the holidays these numbers may be approximate. Please note the actual calendar of classes.
For dates and information about the gatherings:
For information about other classes, see the links below on our Students of the Dream Website.
Sue Scavo and Bill St.Cyr
We also invite you to attend (for free) a gathering to see if our gatherings are a good
fit for you.
Group process can be profound, powerful and deeply supportive. The heart and intention of our online Dreamer’s Gathering is to create a community and a safe environment in which to explore the realm of our dreams together. We offer a container for that exploration as well as guidance with the dreams with the intention of supporting the dreamer’s inner work.
Certificate of Study Programs
We have several levels of Certificate of Study programs available for those who are interested in learning the foundational elements of