Join us to explore the depths
of your own dreams
The heart and intention of the Dreamer’s Program is to create a community and a safe environment in which to explore the realm of our dreams together. We offer a container for that exploration as well as guidance with the dreams with the intention of supporting the dreamer’s inner work.
The Basics about Our Dreamer’s Gatherings
- Online 2 to 3 times a month “Dreamer’s Classes/Gatherings” usually on Saturdays (except holidays and based on travel/retreat schedules) Usual Gathering Time – 10:30a to 12:00p EST.
- Space to share the depth of your dreams and your dream practice.
- Teaching time about the work and practical guidance to live out what we are learning in our dream life.
- Live dream exploration exploring our dreams through stepping in and exploring Dream Moments.
- Ongoing Dreamer’s Support Community with Private Facebook Group for Sharing and Checking-In about our inner work and about our lives.
- Weekly writing exercises/practices/
assignments to help sustain the inner work that we are doing – along with the support to help stay on track with these.
- “Students of the Dream” Personal Page Program – support to explore your inner work and your creative self.
- Invitation to Participate in our Free Program Events.
Upcoming Dreamer’s Gatherings – 2017-2018
- Dec 16th – Saturday 10:30 am to noon EST
- Dec 23rd – Saturday 10:30 am to noon EST
- Jan 6th – Saturday 10:30 am to noon EST
- Jan 13th – Saturday 10:30 am to noon EST
- Jan 27th – Saturday 10:30 am to noon EST
- Feb 3rd – Saturday 10:30 am to noon EST
Program is a monthly membership program with a monthly recuring fee of $47.
For information about other classes, see the links below on our Students of the Dream Website.
Sue Scavo and Bill St.Cyr
We also invite you to attend (for free) a gathering to see if our gatherings are a good
fit for you.
We have found that the group process can be profound and powerful and deeply supportive. The heart and intention of our online Dreamer’s Gathering is to create a community and a safe environment in which to explore the realm of our dreams together. We offer a container for that exploration as well as guidance with the dreams with the intention of supporting the dreamer’s inner work.
Certificate of Study Programs
We have several levels of Certificate of Study programs available for those who are interested in learning the foundational elements of